- This event has passed.
Marketing Records Management
August 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$242.00
A 10% discount applies for groups of two or more
Ask anyone, other than a Records Manager, about records management and you will probably get a glazed look and a mumbled response of “Oh, you mean the filing”. Trying to explain the concepts and conventions of a Records Management Programme to your users can be a frustrating experience. Sometimes it’s as if we are talking another language and no one is hearing your message! In this course you will discover how you can use simple marketing techniques to promote the Records Management Programme and banish the idea that RM is just filing!
This course will cover:
- What is the perception of records management in your organisation? Is that perception being reinforced by you?
- Simple marketing techniques which you can use to promote aspects of records management throughout your organisation.
- Cheap and cheerful promotional items which will get your message across; and
- Developing a Marketing Plan.
- Identify techniques for assessing the perception of records management within your organisation;
- Identify a range of marketing techniques for promoting the Records Management Programme;
- Select marketing components to promote records management;
- Develop a Records Management Marketing Plan.
At the end of this course you will have:
- A Records Management Marketing Plan template;
- A Service Charter template; and
- Gained some ideas for your own marketing records management campaign.