About Information Enterprises Australia…
What is Information Enterprises Australia?
Established over 30 years ago, Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd (IEA) has developed into one of the premier records and information management consultancy firms in Australia. “Our strength lies in the people we employ” says Director Shirley R Cowcher. “Specialists in their own right, together they form a formidable team, and I am proud to be at the helm.”
Indeed one of the greatest strengths of IEA is the stability of its personnel. “We love what we do” comments Ms Cowcher. “To take a client through the stages of reviewing current business practices, determining the gaps in processes and creating the tools which will ensure good governance and best practice in record keeping and information management. That’s both rewarding and exciting.”
“We also are aware that no two organisations are the same, which is why we offer a range of services and solutions. Why would we try and offer an off the shelf solution to a unique problem? Quite simply, we wouldn’t.”
With this philosophy and leadership, IEA has established itself as a quality service provider in the specialised fields of Records and Information Management; Project Management, Employment and Training Services. IEA is also the publisher of the Australian Record Retention Manual and a range of products and publications to support its services.
Providing in-depth recommendations and practical solutions is an integral part of the company’s approach to addressing an organisation’s information needs. This is only possible because of the knowledge of the people employed by IEA. With over 60 years experience in library and information science, computing, quality management, project management, human resources, business and records management, the team members are experts within their own fields and have worked as librarians, technicians, strategic records managers and business managers. The team knows its industry, its language and how to interpret the needs of clients into cost effective and efficient business solutions.
IEA has the advantage of being able to apply local knowledge to provide global solutions to enable its clients to have a significant business advantage in the marketplace.
- Employment Opportunities. IEA is one of Perth’s niche specialist recruitment agencies for library and records management personnel.
- Consulting Services in Records and Information Management as well as Library Services.
- Training in the fields of Records and Information Management for Personal and Professional Development
- The Australian Record Retention Manual (ARRM) – the definitive guide for the retention and disposal of business records, which is now available as an online subscription service.
- Information Overload – a free newsletter covering records management and business management issues as well as topics on personal and professional development.
IEA is a:
- Provider of Quality Employment, Consulting and Training Services in Perth, Western Australia
- Member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services of Australia (RCSA)