About Information Enterprises Australia…
All goods are processed on the same working day as the order is received. Postage is by overnight express within Australia and airmail to all overseas purchasers.
A receipt email is sent to the purchaser advising of receipt of order and approximate date of delivery.
Thank you for visiting Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd (IEA) website.
Any information we collect may be subject to disclosure, but will be handled in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 and The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Privacy Amendment Act). Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties.
The information we collect:
The sort of personal information we might collect from you includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, fax number, credit card information and information about your areas of interest.
Consequence of not providing information:
You have no obligation to provide personal information which you do not wish to disclose. In some circumstances, however, the failure to disclose personal information may mean that Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd is unable to provide you with goods or services that require the collection of that information.
How you can access or correct personal information:
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by contacting us. If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, then you may ask us to amend it. If you have any questions about our policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use the information:
The information that you provide to us is generally used to provide goods or services to you. Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd may also use your personal information in other ways to provide you with better service such as by advising you of new products and services or information which may be of interest to you. You have the right to tell us that you do not want us to send information to you other than for the main purpose for which we have collected your personal information.
Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd does not generally disclose personal information to third parties. In some circumstances personal information may be disclosed to parties who perform services on behalf of Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd for the purpose of providing you with goods and services (e.g. carriers). Third parties who receive your personal information are also required to comply with the same acts.
Please note: We do not sell or rent any customer lists.
For more information on your privacy rights visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website.
Storage of Information:
Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information, and how it is collected and stored.
Returned merchandise and refund policy:
Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd does not offer refunds for material purchased from Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd. Replacements for damaged items received by the purchaser are supplied upon notification of damaged goods.
Training: Refunds, Non Attendance and Postponement Policy:
- Substitutes may attend if the participant registered cannot attend the course.
- No refunds will be given on cancellations received less than 5 working days prior to the course date.
- Cancellations received prior to 5 working days before the course date will incur a $55 (inc GST) administration fee.
- IEA reserves the right to postpone a training course if the minimum number of participants has not been reached or if faced with unforeseen circumstances. If any participants are registered will be transferred to the next available course date and IEA will notify the organisation’s contact. If the substitute date is not acceptable, a full refund will be provided.
WHS Work Health and Safety Policy:
Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd (IEA) is committed to ensuring our workers and visitors remain free from risk to their health and safety at work. We are committed to continual improvement of safety performance and the elimination of workplace injury and illness. As a provider of on-hire services, (Registered Recruitment Agency) we understand the importance of working with all stakeholders to achieve our safety objectives.
The objectives of this policy are to ensure, as far as reasonably practicable:
- risks to work health and safety are controlled through the engagement of all stakeholders in a culture of safety;
- safe systems of work are provided and maintained at all times in all workplaces;
- workers are provided with information, training, instruction and supervision needed for them to work safely and without risks to their health;
- the health of operational and on-hire workers and the conditions of the workplaces where they work are monitored;
- adequate facilities are provided for the welfare of our workers;
- health and safety policies and procedures comply with legislative requirements; and
- safety performance is continually reviewed and improved.
The company is responsible for, as far as reasonably practicable:
- effective implementation of the Work Health and Safety Management System (WHSMS) driven by senior management;
- providing appropriate level of resources to the WHSMS;
- defining the key WHS management system responsibilities and communicating these to the relevant personnel;
- maintaining effective communication and consultation including horizontal engagement with key stakeholders on safety matters; and
- ensuring systems are in place to allow for the identification and resolution of work health and safety issues.
Operational workers and on-hire workers are responsible for:
- following all work health and safety policies and procedures;
- ensuring their own and others health and safety is not affected by their actions;
- working with hosts and business partners to achieve the objectives outlined in this policy; and
- reporting all incidents including unsafe work practices, hazards, near misses and injuries. Please download a copy of our Issue Resolution Process Document.
As a provider of on-hire services (Registered Recruitment Agency), the company is committed to effective consultation and engagement with workers on work health and safety matters. We recognise that we share a primary duty of care with host organizations in regards to our on-hire workers and therefore we are committed to consult, cooperate and coordinate activities with hosts to produce the required health and safety outcomes.
If you feel you are a victim of bullying. Please advise our offices immediately. Or to read more about bullying access the Fair Work Commission’s Anti-bullying Benchbook
Address of the merchant’s permanent establishment is the trading address:
Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd
69 Adrian Street, Palmyra Western Australia, 6157
Telephone: +61 8 9335 2533
Country of merchant’s domicile is Australia
Currency of transaction is Australian Dollars (AUD) only. Please note: All credit card users will be directed to a secure page hosted by ANZ eGate to enter card details. You will then be returned to the booking page to confirm your order.
Customer Service Contact:
Information Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 1505, Melville South Western Australia, 6956
Telephone: +61 8 9335 2533